Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lovin Auburn!

OH...

its that time again...

when we head to Auburn for the 4th of July! I have to say...

I LOVE it!

We met Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi at Cracker Barrell and then hit the streets to get to Auburn!

 We made it in perfect timing to have pretty much the entire day HERE!
Lily wanted to swim with her baby! :)
The little girl has turned into a FISH! She loves swimming and everything we asked her to try...or do...she would! Before we knew it...she was doing front and back flips! She is a pro!
These pictures crack me up because she is in mid flip! ha!
And...there is the front flip! :)
We soaked up all the pool and sun that we could before heading to our room and then on to dinner! We tried a new place call The Mason Jar and OH MY goodness...I loved it! The atmosphere was so cute and the food was delicious!
The girls...and I....loved all the fun decor...and the fun different choices of lemonades! AND...the drinks all came in mason jars! :)
After we ate our yummy dinner...we HAD THIS! OH my...it was bigger than Lily! ha! Both of these two...and I...were drooling over this thing!
SOOO good!
We headed to the new bowling alley after eating and it was so nice! We had a great time competing against each other! Daddy won!...I came in second....Brandi in 3rd...and then Pawpaw, Alexis and Lily! ha! :)
This little one couldnt hang! After a FULL day...she was exhausted! She used the seat belt as her pillow! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment