Monday, July 9, 2018

The official cheerleader!

Tonight was a historic night!...

Lily became an official cheerleader!

She has wanted to be a cheerleader ever since Alexis became a cheerleader..........years ago!

Well, tonight marked that night!

She LOVED every minute of tonight and did SO good during her 1st night of cheer camp!

This year marks a lot for me! I am filled with mixed emotions!

This year marks the 1st year in 5 years that I have not coached Alexis. She is no longer cheering this year and so I get to enjoy watching her on danceline! Alexis actually has her danceline camp this week too! She told Tyler that she had a great time and loved it today! She goes all week for camp where Lily just has through Wednesday! I hate I didnt get any pictures of Alexis...but Im glad she is enjoying danceline and changing things up from where she did cheer in the past to see what she really loves to do!

This year marks the fact that Lily is growing up and time is just flying!

This year marks the 1st year that I am not head coach. As excited as I am that I get to just 'help' coach...it is oddly 'weird' that I am not in that head role! I had to take a couple of reality checks this afternoon...and it was odd! ha!

I cant wait to watch this group of Lily's friends grow and me be apart of it this year!

Im excited for this season!

Her first official picture as a cheerleader! She was SO excited about tonight!

Her sweet little friend..Heidi!
The whole crew! We have 20 girls this season! I think it is a great number and mix! I am excited that I get to have a chance to know Lily's friend group as I have gotten to know and watch Alexis' friend group grow!
OHHH....they all LOVED doing stunts....and jumps and flips! haha! :) Looking forward to the next two nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment