Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Our quarantine picture!

Sooo...the latest 'thing' to do....

is take a picture of what your life is currently like as we are in quarantine.

Well...

our picture hits the nail on the head!

Tyler: Missing in action! You can find him...at work...or turkey hunting!....or golfing...lets not forget golfing too! :)   {Though...he did take this picture of us!} haha! :)
Alexis: 10,000 questions....'Can I......do this .....do that...eat this...have this snack....this...that....that...this???' {Her questions mainly consist of... Can I have a mid-morning snack?, Can I eat lunch?, Can I have a dessert?, Can I have another snack?, Can I have a Popsicle?, Can I have another Popsicle?... ..Can I ride around the neighborhood?, Can I go to someone's house?, Why cant I go to someone's house?, Can I go to.... you get the idea}
Lily: Living life! Riding her bike nonstop, jumping on the trampoline, playing anything outside, drawing with sidewalk chalk and still wanting to do her school work too!
Me: Well....you get the idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment