Thursday, April 30, 2020

Rounding out April!

We made it!

The whole month of April we have been quarantined!

It has been the strangest of times...but we have made the best of it....and now...moving on to May to see what the new month holds!

Sooo....Governor Ivey issued a new order. We were under a 'Stay at Home'.....order...or what some have called it...a lockdown...well, starting May we are now in a 'Safer at Home' order. Basically it is the same thing we have been under but now only businesses are open at 50% capacity. Restaurants, hair salons, etc are still closed. We shall see when everything officially opens back up hopefully in May!
Sidenote................I am READY to get my hair done! Poor Sarah has had to reschedule me sooo many times. I was supposed to go...for the 4th time Tuesday but due to this new order, she had to cancel me. I cried! ha!
Meanwhile....
we are still in our groove!
Soccer did NOT want Lily to learn Math on Tuesday! ha! He looked at me like....pplllleeeaasssee dont make me get down! ha!
Every time Lily would write or move.......he would try and grab her pencil! :)
He was just trying to understand why she wouldnt play with him!
And...sooo....these are the days these days! Teams meetings are life now! ha! So.much.fun.said.no.one.ever.  :)
And...Alexis is working hard at cheer with her squad. They havent let this stop them!
Work-outs for the win! Then she had jump practice and then she works on her back handspring in the yard! Got to keep her skills up!

No comments:

Post a Comment