Friday, April 17, 2020

Wrapping up another week!

We are wrapping up another quarantine week!

I have to say....

this isnt sooo bad.

There is always...always...always...something to be thankful for and we are getting into our groove, learning our new structure and making the most out of lemons! :) We are really starting to enjoy this new normal!

So....what have we done to wrap up this week?

OH....about the same things as the other days!

Spending our days trying to do allll the school work and virtual learnings and  tests and so on and so on with that! Spending a TON of time outside! {I am SOOOO thankful for the weather and our backyard!} Riding bikes...and riding bikes galore. Trying to not loose our minds with Soccer! He is the MOST energetic kitten EVER! He is 90 to NOTHING every second! Like bouncing off of everything and then on to something else! Poor Aubie is a MIRACLE cat! He is just so good! He is so patient with Soccer and when he has had enough...he'll run and get somewhere that Soccer cant reach! ha! We have all figured Soccer out by now! I am counting down the seconds until he can get his claws removed because every time I hear him run through on to something...I cringe. Boo! :) Cleaning, the girls have their chores down pat now! They know how to mop, vacuum, etc. They are pros and actually enjoy having chores so it has been a win-win! :)

One thing I have learned this week....I HATE cat hair! Like I have seen we have cat hair. Aubie sheds like CRAZY! He is a long haired cat! I get it! Working everyday....I guess I just overlooked it {though I would still see it and scoop it up} and just blocked the annoyance and it being a TRUE annoyance that would send me over the edge. Get what I mean?!
Well...now that I am home EVERY SINGLE DAY....and the fact that Aubie and Soccer wrestle EVERY SINGLE DAY............OH MY.....at the cat hair that just goes FLYING EVERYWHERE! Like cat hair is my #1 enemy now! ha! I am constantly grabbing a wad of hair and it is just going to be the death of me! :)

So, that is about it around here!

We have had a good week!

There has been A LOT of this! These two just stare out and wonder what in the world is happening out there when they hear the girls singing loud....laughing...etc..as they play outside and jump! They will sit and just look so confused at what is happening! I know Aubie has to wonder why we are all at home....every.single.second.now. and why he cant take his 30,000 cat naps in peace anymore! :)
So...we have a firepit...................but.....nope we dont use it! Daddy likes to put a blow torch on the grill propane and singe those marshmallows to a crisp! The girls love this and beg for him to make them smores! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment