Tuesday, November 28, 2017

3-2-1!!

The Christmas tree and lights on the Square are now lit!

We enjoyed dinner of wings and chicken...and the BEST fried pickles at Jeffersons {per the request of Lex} before we headed to our town Square to enjoy the lighting ceremony!

The girls enjoyed some hot chocolate while we listened to the Kittystone band and singers before the big countdown to the lighting!

It was a fun little afternoon to get into the Holiday spirit!

Some warm hot chocolate on a nice but a little chilly night!
Sweet Daddy letting Lily see the singing!
3-2-1....we did a countdown to the lighting!
Singing some fun Christmas songs!
A sweet friend took a family picture for us! I hate it is blurry!
When we got home...I walked in to Lily's room and saw this sweet scene! She was just sitting quietly by her Christmas tree looking at all of her ornaments! :)
I also love this picture for several reasons!
1.She is just so sweetly admiring her tree! Melts me!
2.Her little toes in the picture! :)
3.Just her.........her precious self! :)
4.The background! How she has her room with all of her special objects and trinkets that she has placed exactly where she wants them in her room! :) :)
5.How she just loves dolls and stuffed animals...and how she has them all placed in her room too! :)
Then she stood up and checked out the higher ones! She had no idea I was snapping pictures!
Until she turned around...and posed for me! :) :)
I wanted to post a picture of all the fun things Alexis got last night during her Awards ceremony! I love their trophies this year! Alexis picked out the picture of her and Sam Parker to put in it! I gave her several options to use and she picked that one! I think it is a precious picture! :) I also love how the picture snow globes turned out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment