Friday, November 24, 2017

Such a gentleman

Yesterday we lost a gentleman on Thanksgiving day.

Since the day Hogan joined our family, he has loved us like his own and has loved Nannie with everything he had.

I never once saw him not open a door for Nannie.

Any and every time she needed something, or any of us, he would do it and I never saw or heard him complain.

I loved to hear him say 'Hi darlin' to me too.

I have always said that he is such an example of the type man I hope my girls marry one day as I have seen how he treated Nannie throughout the years.

He will be so missed here on this earth but so thankful that he isnt suffering like he has for the past month.

He lived a wonderful 88 years and had such a blessed life. He was strong and he didnt go down without a fight. There are many reasons to be thankful for 'The Man'...Hogan Dickert.

No comments:

Post a Comment