Monday, November 20, 2017

A little like Christmas!

I have been a 'busy bee' lately and have pretty much finished up with my Christmas decorating this year!

I still have the outside to do........

only because Tyler wont let me finish it yet because he thinks it is too early!!

So, I have done some out there but maybe this coming weekend get the lights, etc out!

OH how I love Christmas!

Sunday fun day after Church! We had a fun lunch at Top o' the River and then did some Christmas shopping for our Christmas Angel, Levi!
Today was spent cleaning house...and putting up the rest of our trees and Christmas decor! Daddy did this while I was inside! Putting the floor down! The girls spent the morning with Nan and Pawpaw to see the Christmas movie and some shopping before heading back home! It was a beautiful day to kick off Thanksgiving week!
It is beginning to look like Christmas!
Hallway view!
Winter Wonderland in the dining room!
I love all the black and white!
Our Christmas mannequin girl! :)
Isnt she pretty and festive! :)
Alexis and Lily think it is so cute!
Our manger!
Some snowmen in the kitchen!
I love seeing all the past pictures with Santa! LOVE!
Alexis loves her tree!
 She wanted me to take a picture of her as she made this pose! She said this pose was.....'Am I getting presents or not...have I been good?' Oh me!
 Lily loves her tree too!
 The mantel! I love it!
 The pictures dont do any of it justice! It is so pretty!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment