Tuesday, November 28, 2017

End of the season ceremony!

Last night marked our cheer season's ending Awards ceremony!

The girls always look forward to it because they all get recognized and get surprises! :)

It has been such a great season and huge sigh of relief from last year! I am SO glad!

I look forward to helping and being with Lily next year!...

and if Alexis does decide to do danceline...excited to watch her shine as she dances! :)

We had Hogan's funeral Sunday, so my two were ready to celebrate his wonderful life!
Hogan's funeral marked the girl's first one to go to. They had a lot of questions...which was good because they wanted to understand and learn. It was a great moment for me to let Alexis know too that this is why we have God in our hearts and we know Hogan does and that he is going to Heaven. She keeps asking questions about getting baptized, etc so it wont be much longer that she is ready!
And the boys! They went first at the ceremony last night! There is a bunch of B-Teamers! :) They had a great season and are a great group of boys! I cant wait to watch them play in high school! They are going to be a great team!
Alexis getting her awards! Best Flyer again this year! She just shines up in the pyramids and is always SO brave to try anything I ask her to! She is a natural cheerleader! {And..Im not just saying that because she is mine!} :) :)
I had the lovely duty of talking in the mircophone...so Danielle helped had out the awards and gifts!
My two!
Love this group of cheer coaches that helped me...and also who I call friends!
 Of course Lily wanted me to take a picture of her and some of her friends too! :) Love these three!

No comments:

Post a Comment