Sunday, November 5, 2017

All the gorgeous leaves!

All the gorgeous Fall leaves...calls for a photo session before they all hit the ground!

We have such a beautiful front yard with our maple trees! I just love how pretty they are!

I took down all of our Halloween decorations today and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. OH, it felt good!
While I worked...the girls did this! Yeah, I let them have it! When this little gem comes in the mail...they go CRAZY! :)
You should have seen them circling and circling!! I was SO tempted to go ahead and get down my Christmas decorations while I was up in the attic...but it was so nice to have my house clean that I decided to wait a couple more weeks before I put it out. I cant wait though to do it! :)
Then...we all got cleaned up and had a little photo session!
My girls!
Love this!
So sweet!
Two girls and their Daddy!
My favorite!
So good of her!
Alexis wanted to do this pose! :)
Two sassy girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment