Sunday, November 5, 2017

A play-off, Eagle win!

We won!

Our season continues and we head to the championship next week! The boys havent had as a great of season as the past years but they play hard each game and so when they won yesterday in the play-off game, we were all so proud of them!

This season has flown by and has been a great one too!

Friday night..I had a girl's night with these two with dinner and chatting!! These two is just what I needed on a Friday night! Us giving each other advice....laughing...and just girl talk was perfection! I value their friendship more than they will ever know!
Daddy had a double date with Lex and Lily while I was out! :)
And...ready to roll! The weather was back...more like I like it!...warm and sunny and a great Saturday afternoon! When we got home...Daddy asked me to have an impromptu date night so I got cleaned up and we headed to drop the girls off at Nan and Pawpaw's and we went to dinner and a movie! It was a nice little surprise! :)
My two little cheerleaders! Lily can NOT wait until she is an actual cheerleader next year! :)
Such a beautiful blue sky day watching my cheerleader!
The three amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment