Wednesday, November 22, 2017

So...who won the contest?!?!?!

To let you all know the events that took place early this morning so it can confirm that there is never...never a dull moment at our house on top of to prove that my girls are really not all 'girly girl' as many may think!
So, I hear laughing..didnt think much of it. They were in Lily's room curled up watching a movie, or so I thought! Anyways...I later discover...they decided to have a 'pooting' contest!

They were both trying to not only win the 'pooting' contest...and laughing at each other as they did, but they were trying to 'poot' on each other at the same time.

Well...Lily.....well...Lily...OH Lily...per her said...she couldnt get a 'poot' out when it was her next turn...so she had to squeeze extra hard...and when she did....

she pooped!

To her shock and surprise...she got down off her bed and went in the hallway to check...and it just so happened to fall in my hallway.

Needless to say...helpful Lily...tried to clean it up without letting me know!

If anyone remembers my HORROR of years with Lily and her pooping escapades before we found out she was lactose intolerant, I just could not get myself to clean it up so I called Tyler in from working outside to do it because my post traumatic stress memories kicked in and I was done!

OH me is all I can say!

So....who won the 'pooting' contest......

I guess we shall never know...

BUT we do know...Lily gave it ALL she had!

OH, I can NOT wait to share this story....at the girl's rehearsal dinners, when they are about to get married.....or at any 'special' event from now on.......

Yes, this story is gold! :) :)

Only at my house....oh my two girls.....I shake my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment