Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Cookie exchange Christmas fun!

I love this Christmas party....

not so much the cookie part of it! ha!

I have thought about begging Aimee to just have a Christmas party...and not have us kill ourselves to make cookies! ha! {Or...that is what I feel like...as I hate baking!} :) {Most people find comfort and peacefulness when they bake. NOT me! ha!} :)

Always fun. FULL of laughs and memories! Love my friendships!

The crowd! We played Christmas Family Feud and broke up into two teams! It was fun and I it felt like we were really on the show! And...my team lost! ha!
ALLLLLL the cookies! I had my bowl filled to the rim!
I love Aimee's home! So cozy!
Always fun with Ashley!
This was the sampling table...and that wasnt even all of them! SO good! The Cinnamon Roll cookies won! They were delish! Cant wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment