Friday, December 13, 2019

Jingle and a Mingle!

OH, have I said how much I love this time of year!

I had the best little time with some of my favorite JSU workmates...though they are not in Nursing!

We crafted, laughed, ate, played Dirty sock Santa! and mingled at Gina's!

We had a fun time!

I wanted to share this picture, first, from the other day! There is never a dull moment with this group! We are with each other...literally the entire day...everyday....at work! It is us! And....OH...we laugh! On this day...I had EVEN brought my lunch....yet somehow they talked me into walking to the Caf with them to eat! {Which isnt hard for them to pull my arm}...but it was freezing cold..and pouring down rain!
We made it!
We survived!
We ate!
We LAUGHED so hard at how 'crazy' we are! :)
And...last night!
This was our craft! To make these trees! I have to say...mine turned out better than I thought it was going to because at the beginning {with just even cutting the felt was hard! ha!} was a struggle...but I love it!
I love Amy too! :)
These ladies are so fun and hilarious!
Gina was an awesome host! So cute...and fun and great food!
Our end result! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment