Sunday, December 23, 2018

A Christmas picture...or two or three!

So...

everyone knows...

I love taking pictures! I do, I love capturing moments!

Mostly of my girls....and of my little life....but I do, I love it! So, I {of course} took some 'Christmas' pictures to share! :)

And...someone...went with someone and had pictures with Santa!!

Merry Christmas from us to you! The Law family 2018!
Two little elves!
Tree number 2 picture! :)
This version of the picture cracks me up so I thought I would share! Aubie is literally jumping out of Lily's arms as the timer went off! bahaha! He is flying...and Lily's expression is hilarious! Its a little blurry because of their motion...but too funny not to share! :)
Lex enjoyed the afternoon {a couple of weekends ago} with the Wagoners! They had dinner and then saw Santa!
How adorable is this!
Then...a picture with the cute 'couple!' :) :)
And...oh my soooo sweet! Toooo funny! SP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment