Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Alexis' tooth post Tooth Fairy!

Soooo...

the day has come!...

Alexis lost a tooth.....her 1st tooth post knowing who the Tooth Fairy is!

The first thing she handed me yesterday afternoon was a baggy with her tooth in it! She lost at the Community Center after school! Mrs. Janice helped her pull it and she said that it didnt hurt a bit! :)

So, when we got home....

She comes up to me and whispers {so Lily couldnt hear her, per her} 'Mommy, soooooooo.....do I still get money since I know you are the Tooth Fairy!?!?!'

So....I had to {because my heart exploded} run over to my wallet and pulled out a $5.00 and gave her a big hug and told her that the Tooth Fairy still loves her!

She was so excited!

Im just NOT ready for them to grow up!

So now, Lily is dying to loose a tooth! I figured she would have at least one or two that was at least somewhat loose...but nope...they are all still snug as a bug in a rug in that little mouth!

Alexis has two other teeth that are loose so she should be loosing them soon too!

We celebrated with Baja for dinner since she lost her tooth! {Not really....it was just quick and easy and I didnt feel like cooking!} bahaha!
And today must have been 'wear your Christmas sweater' to work day...that we didnt know about but did anyways!
I love Mrs. Paula! She is sooo fun! Her sweater is awesome! It lights up...and has my favorite movie on it! I love Elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment