Monday, December 18, 2017

Being a teacher day with Aunt Pam!

OH my goodness!...

yesterday at the Morris Christmas, Aunt Pam asked the girls to spend the night with her and go to school today and 'be teachers' with her!

YOU should have SEEN the girl's faces! They were SO excited to go to her school and 'be a teacher' for a day with her!

I have to say...she got two good helpers today...which is always needed! They are going to the movies later today with Gran and Ben before a change of plans to head back home tonight! They have had a full day!

Pam sent me this picture saying that she has never seen two girls more excited than them to put out their clothes and pack their lunches for the next day! :) :)
 Lily playing with the Nativity scene before...
 passing out about 8:40! She cant hang! :)
Bright and early.....at 'work!' ha!
Making notes for the students before they came in! Pam's students dont get out of school until Wednesday! {That is Alexis' handwriting on the board...not Lily's!} :)
Who knew....sharpening pencils is SO fun! :)
And...popping 200 balloons from an activity the week before....
they ate it up!....and saved Pam from having to do it! :) :)
And then...I got this selfie from Alexis saying she was working hard! ha!
So...I wrote her back with this picture...that I was working hard in my office! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment