Sunday, December 17, 2017

The end of school and I got her!

This post is a little of this and a little of that to catch up!

The girls were pumped that Christmas break was here! They loved all of the end of school festivities, though, of Christmas parties and Christmas programs!

We also have enjoyed Advent at Church leading up to Christmas day! SOOO exciting! We love this time of year!

It was FRIDAY!...which meant a half day...and this little ones Kindergarten Christmas program! She sang and sang with her big Kindergarten class! She did SO good!
And this one was glad it was Friday.....a half day...and her Christmas party day too!
Yesterday these two turned 2! They are sooo busy...and whew, two and 2... whew! :) They had the cutest birthday and my girls loved celebrating them!
Today..another Advent Church day! Ready to go to Church!
THIS girl! She has started doing THIS face.....when she doesnt want to take pictures for me!....she THINKS it is SOOOO funny that I havent been able to catch her in a picture doing it because she thinks she is soooo fast to stop doing it! WELL......... I GOT HER! OH...I GOT HER today! She was shocked when she saw this picture! OH, yep...I keep telling her that her face is going to freeze like this one day! bahaha!!
Sweet little one!
She wanted me to take a picture of her with her bear...name 'Bearie!' :) :)
I just love our Church at Christmas time! It is always so beautiful!
And...I love Dr. Derek too! He is a great preacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment